Medical Answering Service Lancaster County, PA
ocated in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Amish country, Lancaster is more than a place, it’s a lifestyle – boasting robust farmlands, a large hospitality industry, and a diversified food processing industry. It appeals to small businesses and telecommuters looking for lower living costs and a small-town lifestyle. Downtown is older and has some historic interest, as well as a lively atmosphere.
About Medical Answering Services
When our health – and sometimes even lives – are on the line, callers are uptight and nervous. That is why a calm experience on the phone is important. Creating a professional first impression goes a long way to developing trust and reassurance in your medical practice.
Bilingual answering services make communication so much more effective too with your Spanish patients. These are the types of bilingual answering services we offer:
- Virtual Answering Services
- Answering Services
- Virtual Telephone Receptionist
- Outsourced Answering Services
Servicing the Medical Industry
Doctors need to be obtainable at all times and yet they are also expected to make sure that every incoming call is answered. Our dedicated team of medical agents will assist with scheduling your appointments and follow-ups. They are trained in medical terminology and processes and are competent in emergency dispatch and care. They are also HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) certified.
Medical offices need medically trained, trustworthy, and empathetic agents who can handle large call volumes 24/7. Employing full time staff that meet the prerequisites can be a costly exercise. Utilizing an answering service to screen calls according to emergency or routine inquiries, alert doctors of emergencies, and relay billing, appointment and general questions is a cost-effective solution.
Hospitals deal with the public when they are at their most sensitive and vulnerable. Getting all the administration done correctly, on time, and with polite attention is no mean feat. Our HIPAA certified team and processes protect confidential patient information while giving patients access to a compassionate human at the other end of the telephone.
Hospices have a unique set of criteria which our trained agents have the skill to fulfill.
Home health care is a specialized market of health professionals who need a specialized answering service. To allow your team to do their jobs effectively, they must to be accessible, but not distracted.
Why Choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc.?
Since 1974, Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. has been answering calls for medical professionals in Lancaster County, PA.
Our value proposition are
- Our call center agents are HIPAA accredited and our processes are HIPAA Compliant
- We understand the necessity for confidentiality when dealing with medical matters and are discreet.
- We provide additional industry related training specifically for your business needs.
- Our agents have an excellent telephone manner and are friendly and understanding.
- Our services are available 24/7/365
- We also provide bilingual agent – English and Spanish, if required for your business.
- You receive your own dedicated phone line and local number
- All messages and correspondence will be provided to you via your choice of email, telephone, text or fax.
- We will personalize and customize your answering service solution based on your business needs and budget
For more information on how we can make your life easier with a Medical Answering Service Lancaster County, PA, please contact the team today.