Never miss a patient call with Sunshine’s medical office answering service.
As a medical professional, your patients trust you to provide them with both urgent and long-term medical care, so they can live happier, healthier lives. And when it comes to patient communication, you need to trust that your clients are getting the same degree of reliability, professionalism and medical knowledge – no matter who they’re speaking with.
With our medical office answering service, you can feel confident that our highly trained medical answering service professionals are handling your patients’ calls with the utmost care and sensitivity, whether they’re scheduling appointments, responding to questions, communicating results, or dispatching emergency providers.
Get all of the benefits of an after-hours in-house staff for a fraction of the cost, while remaining assured that your office’s reputation is protected 24/7 with HIPPA-compliant practices, exceptional communication, and highly trained employees.
Interested in getting started? Check out our plans and pricing.
How does a doctor’s office answering service work?
A doctor’s office answering service can field calls and record messages for you full-time or whenever you or your staff are out of the office – after hours, over holidays, or on the weekends. A medical office answering service can help schedule patient appointments, take payment and communicate payment options, communicate test results if permitted, answer questions or direct patients to someone who can, and dispatch emergency service providers if needed.
A reputable answering service for medical offices will only employ professionals who are HIPAA-trained and complaint, so that your practice is protected and your patients always receive appropriate care.
What practices need a medical office answering service?
From physical therapy clinics to endocrinology practices and everything in between, our trained answering service employees offer exceptional communication and the very best patient care, whether they’re scheduling appointments, processing payments, or relaying an important medical question to you or your staff. Any medical office can benefit from a medical office answering service – it can help you save time and money while providing consistent patient communication.
Most doctors’ offices need some type of medical answering service, and we offer a low-cost alternative to hiring a full-time in-house staff.
What should I look for in an answering service for medical offices?
Before you choose a medical office answering service, ask yourself if they meet the following criteria:
- Are they HIPAA compliant, so that your patients and practice are protected?
- Do they offer bilingual answering, so that you can accommodate more patients and continue to grow your practice?
- Do they also offer an after-hours answering service for medical offices, so that your office is prepared for calls on nights, weekends, and holidays?
- Are they trained to know the difference between routine medical inquiries and situations that require dispatching an emergency service provider?
- Do they have the correct medical training needed to communicate with patients using the right terminology?
- Are they transparent in their pricing, with a straight-forward rate and no hidden fees?
- Are they based in the U.S.?
- Do they work with you to develop a custom script for your medical office, so that every patient communication is professional, consistent, and positive for your practice’s reputation?
A reputable medical office answering service like Sunshine will be able to answer “yes” to all of these questions, so that you know your patients are in good hands. A good medical office answering service can be the antidote for all of your patient communication needs. Get started with Sunshine today!