Business Telephone Answering Services in New Hampshire
New Hampshire is a state located in the northeastern area of the US. The area offers some of the largest ski mountains in the United States, which attract locals and foreigners alike. The state of New Hampshire is well known for its recreational attractions that contribute greatly to its somewhat thriving economy.
Main attractions include snowmobiling, hiking, mountaineering, skiing and various events hosted throughout the year.
In the past, the textile industry is what drove New Hampshire to financial freedom, however, changes over the years have seen the tourism, entertainment and agricultural industries stealing the limelight in terms of success. Small business development has been a focus in New Hampshire for quite some time and there are even centers designed to help new business owners with achieving greater success in their chosen industry. At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. we are dedicated to assisting businesses to prosper and grow in the state of New Hampshire. We offer a professional telephone answering service and call center service that helps to free the time of small business owners so that they can focus on important, pressing business matters.
Industries We Serve in New Hampshire
Our business telephone answering service is currently utilized by many businesses in the state and we have become familiar with serving the following industries and businesses in New Hampshire as a result: attorneys, heating and ventilation companies, plumbers, medical (including doctors and hospitals), real estate, emergency restoration service and funeral homes.Our range of services
At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. we provide a variety of services aimed at assisting small to medium sized businesses and start-up businesses in New Hampshire.
- Outsourced answering services – don’t want to miss calls, but also don’t want to hire full-time staff to provide services in-house? Outsource your call answering to us and benefit from a 24-hour answering service in English and Spanish that’s provided from our own premises.
- After hours answering services – need to keep your business available to customers for a few extra hours a day or even 24-hours a day? Our after-hours answering service will provide your customers with access to information, assistance with orders, appointment booking, and more. This can make a world of difference to your bottom line.
- Virtual answering services – if you don’t want to risk losing out on business, don’t expect your customers to be happy with a voicemail service when you are unavailable. Make sure that your business appears professional and handles each and every incoming call as a priority. Our virtual answering services will allow you to be constantly available to your customers. Our virtual receptionist service is similar in that our agents will be available to take calls on your behalf at any time of the night or day. They will perform all of the same tasks that your in-house receptionist would. We can answer calls, manage your calendar, provide information to customers and more.
- Bilingual answering services – doing business in your own language is a luxury that we all love. Afford your customers this bonus with our bilingual answering services. Now your telephones can be answered in both Spanish and English.
A cost effective solution for all businesses in New Hampshire
Keeping operational costs down while your business grows and expands is an excellent idea if you are trying to make a success of yourself in New Hampshire. Hiring full time staff members is not always a viable option – it doesn’t have to be the only solution to your problem. If you are trying to manage an influx of calls while your hands are full with other duties, our call answering service is the solution.
Our value proposition to you includes the following:
- 24 hours a day / 7days a week / 365 days a year service
- Bilingual Agents – English and Spanish
- HIPAA Certified agents and compliant processes
- 800# and local numbers in all areas
- Free email, text and fax message delivery
- Custom design of your account based on your needs and budget
- Quality control monitoring
- Personalized IVR voice mail service
- Monthly Reports including all call deta.
For more information on answering services in New Hampshire, contact Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. today.