Professional Business Telephone Answering Services in Colorado
Colorado State which surrounds most of the Southern Rocky Mountains was named after the Colorado River which runs through it. Of interest to new business owners in Colorado is that the state made the “Top States for Business for 2010”-list published by CNBC.
For many years, the state has owed is thriving economy to the agricultural industry, but over the years many other industries have flourished and thrived making it even more of a success. If you choose to operate a business in Colorado, you’re certainly not making a mistake. If you want to ensure that your business grows at a steady pace and remains profitable, consider our professional telephone answering services which have already made a huge difference in so many businesses. At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc., in Colorado, we offer the following business telephone answering services:
- Telephone Answering Services –this facility provides customers with an excellent service, 24-hours per day. By registering for this, you will receive 24-hour telephone answering, booking assistance, emergency dispatch and lead generation. It is designed to keep you in touch with your clients 24/7;
- Virtual Telephone Receptionist – don’t make the same mistake as many other businesses: don’t make use of a voicemail service; rather opt for our virtual telephone receptionist service. With this in place, your customers will have the pleasure of dealing with a cheerful, live person at any time – day or night – instead of being frustrated by an unhelpful recorded message. This service is great for a business looking for incoming calls to be handled and for bookings and orders to be correctly captured;
- Virtual Answering Services – our virtual answering services are just the boost you need to get your Colorado business ahead of the competition. You can’t be available to your customers 24/7/365, but our virtual receptionists can and will be. Even better, our virtual receptionists are bilingual for the convenience of your customers.
- Outsourced Answering Services – sometimes handling all your incoming calls yourself can become overwhelming. It can also be expensive to hire a dedicated receptionist. Cut back on costs while boosting customer service levels with our outsourced answering services. We will create an answering service based on your needs.
- Small Business Phone Services – if you’re trying to focus your attention on too many tasks, your business is going to suffer in one way or another. Having too little time available could mean that you’re missing important incoming calls and that’s quite simply bad for your business and bottom line. Our small business phone service will answer phone calls, help customers make bookings and answer any questions they have.
- Bilingual Answering Services – providing your customers with assistance in their own language is vitally important. Our bilingual service is provided by professional, well-spoken agents in English and Spanish.
- 24/7 answering services – being tied down to standard 8 to 5 office hours can seriously affect your bottom line. If you want to make yourself available to your customers outside of business hours, an after-hours answering service is just what you need. Our after-hours answering services in Colorado are designed to keep your doors open for business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. That’s taking “after hours” to the very next level! Our agents are highly trained, skilled and to top it off, bilingual.
Industries Served by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. in Colorado
At Sunshine Communication, Inc., we provide professional business telephone answering services to many business types including the following:
- Emergency restoration
- Funeral services
- Home health care
- Medical Offices
- Property management
- Real estate
Why You Should Choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. for Your Business Answering Services in Colorado
At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc., in Colorado, we believe in creating custom business telephone answering services based on our client’s needs and requirements. For your peace of mind, we ensure that all our agents are well-spoken, bilingual and HIPAA certified. When dealing with your incoming calls, notes will be taken and then supplied to you via email, telephone, fax or text message. Another great perk is that we will provide you with your very own business telephone number to use.
Our value proposition to you includes the following:
- 24 / 7 / 365 service
- Bilingual Agents – English and Spanish
- HIPAA Certified agents
- HIPAA compliant processes
- 800# and local numbers in all areas
- Free email, text and fax message delivery based on your choice
- Personalized solutions
- Custom account design to your requirements and budget
- Quality control monitoring
- Personalized IVR voice mail service
- Monthly Reports including all call detail
For more information and advice on our telephone answering services in Colorado, contact us at Sunshine Communication, Inc. today.