12 Feb Why should I use an answering service for my funeral home business?
A funeral home receives many calls each day from people who are grieving the loss of a loved one. While you as a business owner may want to take the time to treat every call with as much understanding and compassion as possible, when you are experiencing high call volumes this can be difficult.
To manage high call volumes, you may consider a recorded message system to organize calls so that you can get back to prospective clients when you have time. You might ask yourself “Why do I need a professional answering service for my funeral home business?” if a recorded message does the job of organizing your phone calls.
Reasons to use a funeral home answering service from Sunshine Communication Services, Inc.:
- We give your clients a personal service – Recorded messages are very impersonal. Clients who are grieving a loss should be treated with special care. Our answering service for funeral directors ensures that every client who phones your business can speak to an understanding and supportive person rather than an answering machine.
- We have professionally trained call center agents – All our call center agents receive superior training and are HIPAA accredited. They have an excellent telephone manner and will deal with your clients in a kind and compassionate fashion.
- We are available 24-hours a day – When a death occurs unexpectedly, you can rest assured that your clients will be able to make inquiries outside of normal business hours. Our funeral home answering service is available up to 24-hours a day, 365 days a year if necessary.
- We keep you updated – All communication to your funeral home business is filtered by our friendly staff. Our call center agents take messages and are equipped to deal with basic inquiries. All messages are directed to you via your choice of telephone, email, text or fax with urgent messages receiving priority.
- We free your time – Funeral home employees are often very busy organizing flowers, caskets and planning funerals for their clients. Our funeral home answering service ensures that you and your staff can focus on all the daily responsibilities while still ensuring that the needs of prospective clients are seen to.
- We help reduce your operating costs – Hiring extra staff to answer the phone can be expensive. An answering service for your funeral home business from Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. is far more cost effective and can be tailored to your needs and budget.
- We have bilingual call operators – When people are grieving, they are often emotional and struggle with making decisions – language barriers may make this worse. Our call center agents are both English and Spanish speaking to ensure that nothing is lost in translation.
Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. provides an excellent funeral director answering service: our professional, friendly and compassionate call center agents and all the added benefits will help you maintain excellent customer service.
For further information, contact us at Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. today.