Pat yourself on the back
We salute all small business owners. It takes blood, sweat, toil, and tears to build a business from scratch. You certainly didn’t get to where you are without a healthy dose of customer service, and a thrifty approach.
Avoiding the unnecessary costs associated with hiring extra members of staff helps to keep your overheads as low as possible.
On the flipside:
- Some prospects have concerns about using suppliers who only have a very small number of employees
- 67% of customers have hung up the phone out of frustration they could not talk to a real person
- The top two reasons for customer loss have found to be
- Customers feel poorly treated
- Failure to solve a problem in a timely manner
In other words, it makes financial sense to eliminate unnecessary barriers between you and your customers.
The good news
The same research showed that there’s no substitution for knowledgeable, human service:
- 80% of Americans agree that smaller companies place a greater emphasis on customer service than large businesses.
- 7 in 10 will spend more with companies that provide excellent service
Our small business phone service provides an available and authentic voice on the other end of the line – crucial the continued success of your small businesses.
Work smarter not harder
Despite cash flow problems, time constraints, or simply not having enough staff members, your organization can boast fully trained and friendly telephone operators with the assistance of our small business answering service.
Your calls will be answered in your company name, giving the impression to callers that you have your own dedicated company receptionist. Our professional team is well-versed in telephone etiquette and customer service.
With many years of experience across all business types, we offer a service to match your business needs; no company is too big or too small. Need a test-drive first? Contact us to find out about our free trial period.