06 Feb What are the benefits of a virtual answering service for lawyers?
Whether you’re a large firm or a small legal practice, as a lawyer you can experience high call volumes. And when you are often dealing with complicated, sensitive issues, maintaining excellent relationships with your clients is paramount to your reputation.
Missing calls, or failing to return calls and messages from your clients promptly can be very damaging to your business. Virtual answering services for lawyers from Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. are the ultimate solution: an answering service lawyers can trust and rely upon to go beyond simply picking up the phone.
Why choose virtual answering services from Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. for your law firm?
- We are discreet – We employ only the best call center agents to ensure that calls to your practice are kept confidential. Our agents are knowledgeable, have extensive training and are fully equipped to give your clients relevant and professional customer service when you are not able to answer the phone.
- We keep you up to date – We help you to organize calls and relay any messages back to you via your choice of email, telephone, text or fax. This allows you to attend to messages in your own time.
- We help with call volumes – Our virtual answering service for lawyers help you manage the overflow of calls to your business. This means that your clients never feel unhappy due to not being able to contact your office and ensures that you don’t miss out on new clients that call when you are busy.
- We keep your clients happy – Whether your clients are calling about account questions or to set up an appointment, you can rest assured that our friendly, professional HIPAA accredited call center agents will attend to their needs.
- We have a 24-hour service – Our virtual answering service is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. This means that if you or your admin staff are unable to answer the phone, for whatever reason, your clients will not be left unattended.
- We offer bilingual services – With call center agents speaking both Spanish and English, our virtual telephone answering service caters to the language needs of your clients. This makes them feel more comfortable and is something that they will appreciate.
- We provide additional services – Our answering service for law firms goes beyond answering calls and taking messages. We also provide virtual receptionist services and can help you manage your appointments and calendars. This frees time for you and your staff, allowing you to focus on your urgent day-to-day business with complete peace of mind.
- We are affordable – Our virtual answering service for lawyers is ideal for both small and large practices. Telephone answering plans can be customized to suit the needs of individual practices and are much more cost effective than hiring extra admin staff. Because our services free your time, we also save you money.
With professional, friendly and trustworthy call center agents and added benefits to help you maintain excellent customer service, Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. provides a superior virtual answering service for lawyers.
For further information, contact us at Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. today.