after-hours answering service in Texas
As the second largest state in the USA and boasting some of the country’s most populous cities, the origin of Texas’ name is the Caddo word “tejas”, meaning “friends”. Forever associated with cowboys and oil, Texas or – as it is affectionately called – the Lone Star state is a thriving area that supports a diverse economy made up of a variety of industries.
If you are a business owner in Texas, you are aware of the importance of offering great customer service to maintain your reputation in a competitive environment. Whatever industry your business is a part of, being able to keep up with calls to your office is essential. When you are too busy to answer the phone, or customers call outside of your office hours, it is all too easy to drop the ball. Ensure that you are always available to meet the needs of existing and potential customers with our Texas after-hours answering service provided by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc.
At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. We Offer the Following After Hours Answering Services in Texas:
1. Telephone Answering Services
Our call center agents will answer your calls, handle queries according to your customized protocol and relay messages back to you.
2. Virtual Telephone Receptionist
All the benefits of an in-house receptionist, without the expense of hiring extra staff. Our virtual receptionist gives your business a professional front of house presence and can handle the switchboard, take messages and more.
3. Virtual Answering Services
Ensure that your clients are never neglected. Our HIPAA accredited call center agents are professional and friendly to make your customers feel at ease.
4. Outsourced Answering Services
Keeping connected with your clients when your office is busy, or when they call after hours, is possible when you outsource your telephone answering to Sunshine Communication Services, Inc.
5. Small Business Phone Services
Our services are especially useful to small or growing businesses that need to portray a professional image, while saving on the cost of hiring full time admin staff.
6. Bilingual Answering Services
Whether your customers are English or Spanish speaking, our bilingual call center agents can communicate with them in the language they feel most comfortable with.
Industries Served by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. in Texas:
Choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. for Your After-Hours Answering Services in Texas
- Our bilingual call center agents are HIPAA accredited. They are trained to have an excellent telephone manner.
- Our after-hours answering services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Your telephone answering services can be customized to fit the unique needs and protocols of your business.
- You receive your own unique 800# number and we can provide dedicated local numbers for all areas.
- We filter and organize calls to your business, schedule regular reports and offer free messaging via your choice of email, text, fax or personalized IVR voice mail.
If you want to find out more about our after-hours answering services in Texas, Contact us at Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. today.