30 Jan 10 Questions to ask before hiring a business answering service company
If you want to hire a business answering service company, you need to make sure that your calls will be expertly handled. If you have a business phone and want to make use of an answering service company to take your after hour calls, it is best to do research about the best answering services before making a decision.
Before hiring a business answering service company, here are 10 questions you need to ask:
- How long has the company been in business and are there any references that can be looked at?
- How many staff members does the company have that will be answering calls on your behalf?
- What is included in the companies monthly fees and are there any fees when the contract needs to canceled?
- Will answering service be charging per minute or per call and are these rates included in the contract?
- Will you be charged for phoning the answering service on your own phone or will you only be charged for calls that the answering service staff make?
- Will there be any price changes that might make the contract more expensive and when will these price changes take place?
- What are the operating hours of the answering company and will they be available right through the night?
- Are there any systems in place that will be able to process payments for the company?
- Will the answering service be able to handle high call volumes and what is the companies experience with problem solving?
- What type of systems and technology is used when setting up the answering service for the company?
Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. makes call answering easier
Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. has been in business since 1975 and will continue to make it our mission to ensure we give professional answering services to any company that needs it. We train our staff to have as much knowledge as possible about the company they will be answering calls for.
For more information about our business answering service company, please do not hesitate to give us a call today.