Medical Answering Service Arizona
From the south rim of the Grand Canyon to the memorable Musical Instrument Museum, Arizona is famous for a lot of things – including its ability to care for its people and provide them with the best possible medical care in the country. If you own a medical practice and you are currently looking for a company that will be able to provide you with professional medical answering services in Arizona, you need not look any further than Sunshine Communication Services, Inc.. With over 40 years of experience, we have got you covered and can promise you total peace of mind.
We Offer the Following Medical Answering Services in Arizona
We cater to many different types of doctors’ practices within the medical industry, including hospitals, medical offices, and hospices to name a few. We know that doctors are busy people. Therefore, we do our very best to ensure that we can ease that burden, all the while promising to care for your patients in the same way that you would.
Our medical answering services in Arizona include, but are not limited to, the following:
Outsourced Answering Services
When busy with work essential to the profitability of your business, the last thing you need is the distraction of an annoying ringing phone. On the other hand, when a customer’s call is left unanswered, they may use your rivals. Organizations looking to grow and improve report that using an outsourced answering service is the smart move.
Small Business Phone Services
Small business owners often feel pulled in too many directions all at once. This places you at risk of suffering from burnout and business failure. With the help of a small business phone service, all your incoming calls will be answered to maximize your growth opportunities. At the same time, you can concentrate your efforts on running your business.
Virtual Telephone Receptionist
Image is everything in today’s market. By utilizing a team of agents trained for an understanding of your industry to keep you connected, you will be displaying a professional image – all without the cost of employing staff.
After-Hours Answering Services
Sleep is essential to the performance of you and your team. In industries that are on-call 24/7, your clients have an expectation that you will be available at all hours. A win-win way to ensure that your customers get the attention they deserve, while you get sufficient sleep, is to use an expert after-hours answering service.
Medical Businesses That Uses Sunshine Communications Services, Inc. In Arizona
While plenty of businesses rely on the cost saving solutions telephone answering services offer, certain industries are particularly well suited with our offerings. They include:
- Home Health Care Answering Service
- Hospice Answering Service
- Hospital Answering Service
- Medical Offices Answering Services
- Doctors Answering Service
Looking for Medical Answering Services in Atlanta? Here’s Why Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. Should Be Your First Choice
When trusting a third party to answer calls from patients, you want to have peace of mind that they will be able to deal with any inquiries and emergencies that may come their way. Our call center agents here at Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. can do all of this and more
Our value proposition to you include:
- Our medical answering service agents are HIPAA accredited with HIPAA-compliant processes to ensure all medical matters are dealt with in confidential
- We provide customized training to our agents based on your business needs.
- We understand the necessity for confidentiality when dealing with medical matters and are discreet.
- We provide a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year medical answering service
- You receive your own dedicated phone line with a local number
- All messages will be forwarded to you via email, phone, text or fax – you choose the preferred delivery
- We will customize and personalize your medical answering service solution based on your business needs and budget
- We provide bilingual agents – English and Spanish
For more information about our Medical Answering Services Arizona and what we can do for your business, contact today.