Professional Telephone Answering Services in Alaska
Alaska is the largest state in the north-west area of the USA and the least populated too. Alaska is a spread-out state and relies solely on the fishing, natural gas and oil industries for its somewhat thriving economy.
Military bases and tourism also play a role in the progress of Alaska’s economy. If you are a resident of Alaska or operate a business in the area, you may find it interesting that the state was purchased from Russia by the USA on 30th of March 1867 – the USA only paid around 2 cents per acre! After a few administrative changes, it became a proud state of the United States of America. If you operate a business in Alaska and you handle many of the tasks yourself, it may be tempting to implement a recorded greeting for customers for the times that you are away from the office – this isn’t always well received by customers. By hiring our professional telephone answering services, your customers will have 24-hour access to cheerful and helpful agents who can assist them in a variety of ways.
Our bilingual telephone answering agents will familiarize themselves with your account, learn how you want your calls answered and deliver the level of service that your business and its corporate image deserve. When hiring our telephone answering services, we will provide you with your own dedicated business telephone number to use.
Services Offered by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc, in Alaska:
- Telephone Answering Services – if you want to know that each call is answered, regardless of the time – day or night, our 24-hour answering services in Alaska are just what you need. By setting this service in place you can rest assured that customers can call in and place orders, get business and product information, confirm bookings and order emergency product dispatch in your absence.
- Virtual Telephone Receptionist – most businesses opt for a voice mail service if they are unable to attend to every call. It goes without saying that consumers respond better to dealing with a live person. With our virtual telephone receptionist services, your Alaska business can be open for business 24-hours a day. Our receptionists can provide your customers with company info and product details as well as manage your schedule while you take care of business.
- Virtual Answering Services – any business in Alaska can benefit from our virtual answering services. This service ensures that your business is available 24/7, even when you are busy with something else. Outsourcing your telephone answering tasks to us means that your customers can access the information they need, place orders and leave messages as required when you are unavailable.
- Outsourced Answering Services – hiring full-time staff in Alaska can be tricky, not to mention expensive for your business, but what do you do if you’re overloaded and you can’t properly handle all departments? Outsourced answering services are the ultimate solution. Our telephone answering agents will familiarize themselves with your business to ensure that all incoming customer calls can be serviced professionally by knowledgeable and helpful agents.
- Small Business Phone Services – if you are running a small business, keeping your cash flow healthy is important – cutting back on operating costs without compromising on the quality of service is the goal. Now you can! Avoid hiring staff members and the associated expense. Now you can have all your reception tasks handled for you with our small business phone services in Alaska. These services include answering incoming calls, providing customers with information and confirmation of bookings, not just during business hours, but 24/7.
- Bilingual Answering Services – our bilingual telephone answering agents can assist your customers in either English or Spanish. By communicating with your customers in the language of their choice, you demonstrate the importance of their business to you.
- After hours answering services – with our dedicated after hours answering services in Alaska you don’t have to be tied down to regular office hours. If you want to go the extra mile for your customers, provide them with a 24-hour answering service that’s available in English and Spanish. Now your customers can book appointments, place orders, and leave messages at times that best suit their schedule.
Industries Served by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. in Alaska
At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc., we provide professional business telephone answering services to many businesses operating in a variety of industries in Alaska. We currently provide our services to various attorneys, emergency restoration, funeral services, home health care, hospice, hospitals, property management, plumbers, medical offices, real estate and doctors.
Choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. for Your Business Answering Services in Alaska
There are many benefits to making use of the professional telephone answering services offered by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc., in Alaska: our agents are all HIPAA certified. This means that they are educated, skilled and qualified in the field of business administration and telephone answering. Your customers will now have 24-hour access to English & Spanish agents. If you’re worried about keeping informed and up to date, we will provide you with the details on the calls received via email, telephone, fax or text message. We will create a personalized solution that suits your needs and budget, with monthly reports and call details.
Need more information and advice on our telephone answering services in Alaska, waste no more time. Contact us at Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. today.