Medical Answering Services Houston
The briskly growing Houston is the fourth largest metro area in the United States behind New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago. The physical area includes ten counties covering around 900 square miles and spreads for 50 miles in each direction. The huge population has a median age of 32.6 years.
About Medical Answering Services
As a health care provider or doctor, you become all things to all people – comrade, cleric, therapist, parent. Responding to a ceaseless stream of incoming telephone calls is the last item that you need to add to your list of duties. When calculating the cost of hiring full-time employees, remember to take into consideration their leave, medical care, and all the additional consumables that you must provide for – all of which quickly add up and escalates your expenses. Mercifully, answering services for doctors and home health care practitioners were established for that very reason.
Virtual Answering Services
Many doctors and other medical professionals trust virtual answering services to ensure that their practices run efficiently. Phone calls will be appropriately screened and answered in a professional, yet courteous manner. When patients share confidential particulars, they are protected by our HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) certified team and processes.
Bilingual Answering Service
To communicate more effectively with your Spanish patients, you may want to consider using a bilingual answering service. It boosts the empathetic experience for your patients to explain their ailments in their own language.
Virtual Telephone Receptionist
The telephone is one thing! If you need assistance with answering your calls as well as managing your calendar, scheduling and confirming appointments, follow up calls and a digital copy of all calls, then a virtual telephone receptionist is a great solution for you.
After-Hours Answering Services
If you part of your role as a health care provider means being available 24/7, signing up for an after-hours answering service will ensure that you get as much rest as possible while a dedicated call agent answers after-hour incoming calls, screens and redirects them or notifies you of genuine emergencies.
Servicing the Medical Industry
While plenty of businesses rely on the cost saving solutions telephone answering services offer, certain industries are particularly well suited with our offerings. They include:
- Home Health Care Answering Service
- Hospice Answering Service
- Hospital Answering Service
- Medical Offices Answering Services
- Doctors Answering Service
Why Choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc.?
Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. has been taking telephone calls for the doctors of Houston, Texas, since 1974.
Our value proposition to you include:
- Our service is 24 x 7 x 365
- We provide a Bilingual service – English and Spanish agents are available based on your business needs
- Our agents are HIPAA certified
- Our processes are HIPAA compliant
- We provide 800# and local numbers in all areas
- We deliver your messages via Email, Text, Telephone or Fax – you choose
- Custom Account design and quality control monitoring based on your business requirements and budget
- Quality control (QC) monitoring of calls and processes
- Personalized IVR Voice Mail service
- Scheduled phone traffic reports including the call detail
For more information on how your practice can benefit from our 40 plus years of Medical Answering Service Houston experience, please contact the team today.