Answering Service Pennsylvania
Founded in 1671, Pennsylvania was formed from a royal land grant to William Penn. It is one of the oldest states in the country and was one of the original founding colonies of the USA. It boasts a rich historical heritage, including many historic buildings and places of interest – including Gettysburg, where the famous battle was fought during the American Civil War.
Pennsylvania has a thriving and growing economy. Its GDP is the 6th highest in the USA – if it was an independent country it would have the 18th largest economy in the world!
In this diverse, rich and competitive economic environment it is important that Pennsylvania business owners do all that they can to ensure they have the upper edge. Great customer service is essential, however, if your business is so busy that you are missing calls, customers can easily slip through the cracks. Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. offers telephone answering services in Pennsylvania to ensure that businesses can keep connected with their clients in a professional and organized manner that remains cost-effective.
At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. We Offer the Following Answering Services in Pennsylvania:
1. Telephone Answering Services
When the phone is ringing off the hook, have peace of mind that all calls are being handled by our professional HIPAA accredited agents.
2. Virtual Telephone Receptionist
From switchboard to appointments, to providing your customers with a friendly voice on the other end of the phone, our virtual receptionist is just like having an in-house employee, but more cost-effective.
3. Virtual Answering Services
Missing calls, delayed replies to messages and not having time to dedicate to their needs can make your customers feel unimportant. Our services ensure that this never happens.
4. Outsourced Answering Services
Time is money – we can save you both. Our services are affordable and free up your time to focus on important tasks at hand.
5. Small Business Phone Services
Not ready to hire admin staff but need a professional image? Our services are ideal for small businesses who want to project professionalism at a fraction of the cost.
6. Bilingual Answering Services
English and Spanish-speaking call center agents are ready to help with your customers’ needs, so, nothing gets lost in translation.
7. After hours answering services
24 hours a day and 7 days a week: we’re always available to pick up the phone when you can’t, even outside your normal business hours.
Industries Served by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. in Pennsylvania:
- Lawyer Answering Service
- Emergency Restoration Answering Service
- Funeral Home Answering service
- Home Health Care Answering Service
- Hospice Answering Service
- Hospital Answering Service
- HVAC Answering Service
- Medical Answering Services
- Plumber Answering Service
- Property Management Answering Service
- Real Estate Answering Service
Doctor’s Answering Service
Choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. for Your Answering Services in Pennsylvania
- At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. we hire only the best call center agents in the industry. We provide additional training to ensure that they are better than the best. All our call operators are HIPAA accredited, have an excellent telephone manner, and are well equipped with information to handle customer questions.
- When you choose our call answering services, we provide you with a dedicated 800# number. We also have unique local numbers available. We filter and organize calls to your business, and offer free messaging via your choice of email, fax, phone or personalized IVR voice mail.
- Our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year so you don’t have to worry about being unavailable on weekends, holidays or after hours. We also offer emergency dispatch.
If you want to find out more about our after-hours answering services in Pennsylvania, Contact us at Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. today.