Answering Services in Oklahoma
Oklahoma is in the south-central area of the US. Directly translated from Choctaw, it means “red people”. The state is well known for its production of gas, oil, and agricultural products, but it relies on the aviation, biotechnology, telecommunications and energy industries for economic growth.
The area features a variety of prairies, small mountain ranges, and forests. Oklahoma’s shoreline runs for 55,646 miles along lakes and ponds – impressive considering it is in the middle of the contiguous US. It’s also one of the reasons why tourism is a great industry to be involved in.
If you own and run a business in Oklahoma, you are bound to encounter a fair amount of competition – ensuring that your customer service is top of the line is the best way to get ahead of the competition in this state. In every industry, first impressions count. How you communicate with your customers and provide them with services will reflect on your company image and reputation. Missing calls, or not being able to dedicate sufficient time to making your customers feel valued will create a bad impression and negatively impact on your corporate image. With professional answering services provided by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. you can have complete peace of mind that your business will never miss another call again.
Our top quality range of call answering services in Oklahoma:
- Telephone answering services – this services is provided on a 24-hour basis to ensure that customer’s incoming calls are professionally and efficiently handled, with the aim of freeing your time so that you can be more productive.
- Virtual answering services – this service which includes a dedicated virtual receptionist will ensure that your customers have someone to consult with while you are otherwise occupied. Our agents are can handle receptionist tasks such as switchboard, calendar management, and appointment scheduling- this means you won’t have to hire in-house staff.
- Small business phone services – this is the ideal solution to a small business that is growing but doesn’t have the resources for hiring new staff members. This service ensures that all telephonic admin tasks are handled for you at a fraction of the cost of hiring someone new.
- After hours answering services – many customers would find it convenient if they could reach your business after business hours. Now they can! This is a 24-hour service.
- Bilingual answering services – with this service you can ensure that incoming calls are handled in the language preference of your customers. All our agents speak English and Spanish.
Industry specific phone answering services
Our call center agents are extremely knowledgeable and are trained to meet the unique needs of different industries in Oklahoma. We have experience in providing answering services for many specific industries and professionals, including:
- Emergency restoration
- Funeral services
- Home health care
- Property management
- Real estate
- Medical Offices
Why Choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. as Your Answering Service Provider
Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. will ensure that you are provided with a personal telephone number for your business to use for its incoming calls. Of course you will want to be informed and updated, so we will provide you with a breakdown of calls, messages, orders, and bookings received each day. All of our agents are trained and certified by HIPAA so you can expect them to be well spoken, intelligent and professional.
Our value proposition to you includes the following:
- 24 hours a day / 7days a week / 365 days a year service
- Bilingual Agents – English and Spanish
- HIPAA Certified agents and compliant processes
- 800# and local numbers in all areas
- Free email, text and fax message delivery
- Custom design of your account based on your needs and budget
- Quality control monitoring
- Personalized IVR voice mail service
- Monthly Reports including all call deta
For more information on answering services in Oklahoma, contact Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. today.