Answering services in Vermont
Situated in New England in North Eastern USA, Vermont is probably best known for its lush, natural beauty and for being the largest producer of maple syrup in the country. Although at 3.6% Vermont has one of the country’s lowest unemployment rates, the state’s economy has been slow to grow in recent years – making it all the more imperative that businesses offer exceptional customer service in order to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
One of the best ways to ensure that your customer service is top of the line is to be consistent when it comes to communicating with potential and existing customers. In many industries first impressions count a great deal. Your first line of communication for most customers is usually over the phone. Missing calls, or not being able to dedicate sufficient time to making your customers feel valued, creates a bad impression that can damage your reputation.
With professional answering services provided by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. you can rest assured that your business will never again miss another call, while also maintaining excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Our superb range of call answering services:
- Telephone answering services to ensure that customer queries are handled efficiently, giving you more time to focus on business productivity.
- Virtual answering services including the option of a virtual telephone receptionist to handle receptionist tasks such as switchboard, calendar management, and appointment scheduling without having to hire in-house staff.
- Small business phone services as the ideal, cost effective solution to project a professional image while saving on the expense of hiring admin staff.
- After hours answering services to ensure that customers who call outside of your normal operating hours are taken care of (24/7 service if needed).
- Bilingual answering services with call center agents able to communicate in both English and Spanish.
Industry specific phone answering services
At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. we understand that different sectors of industry have different customer requirements in terms of understanding the industry and its products or services, and specific language that is used. Our call center agents are extremely knowledgeable and are trained to meet the unique needs of different industries. In addition, our answering services can be tailored to meet your industry requirements.
We have experience in providing answering services for many specific industries and professionals, including attorneys, heating and cooling (HVAC), funeral services, home health care, hospice, hospitals, property management, plumbers, medical offices, real estate and doctors.
Why Choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. as Your Answering Service Provider
Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. goes beyond simply answering calls and taking messages. We understand that an important aspect of customer service is making customers feel valued. For this reason, our call center consultants receive ongoing training in customer service, ensuring that they have a friendly yet professional telephone manner and are able to handle any situation that may arise over the phone.
Our value proposition to you includes the following:
- 24 hours a day / 7days a week / 365 days a year service
- English and Spanish Agents
- HIPAA Certified agents
- 800# and local numbers in all areas
- Free email, text and fax message delivery
- Personalized solutions
- Custom account design
- Quality control monitoring
- Personalized IVR voice mail service
- Monthly Reports including all call detail
For more information on answering services in Vermont, contact Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. today.