Professional Business Telephone Answering Services in Hawaii
Hawaii is considered the newest state of the USA – it only received its statehood in 1959! It is the only state that is composed solely of islands as well as the only state that is not located within the Americas.
These facts make Hawaii quite unique and on the destination list of many locals and foreigners. If you have heard anything about the state of Hawaii you will know that it is known for its vibrant people, festive atmosphere and of course it’s gorgeous weather and surroundings. Businesses tend to thrive in the state – it’s not just the volcanoes that attract people to visit, stay and spend time in the area, but its climate, sandy beaches, and ocean that attract not only tourists and volcanologists but surfers and biologists too. If you’re running a business in Hawaii and want to boost customer services and grow and expand your business without incurring staffing expenses, our telephone answering services can help. Business telephone answering services offered by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc., in Hawaii are designed to provide the convenience of having a receptionist available to man your telephone lines and take care of customer’s needs at a much more affordable rate than hiring a full-time employee.At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc., in Hawaii, we offer the following business telephone answering services:
- 24-hour Telephone Answering Services – with a 24-hour answering service at your disposal, you can rest easy knowing that your customers can reach your business at times that are convenient to them. Whether they simply want to ask questions regarding products, make an appointment to see you or order an emergency dispatch, all of this can be done, 24/7 and 365 with the assistance of our bilingual agents;
- Virtual Telephone Receptionist – when you’re unable to attend to each call, it’s re-assuring to know that someone else will. Missing calls will result in not only lost business, but it will cast a negative light on your business image. If you’re tempted to leave a voice recorded message for when you’re out of the office, consider the many benefits of hiring a virtual telephone receptionist. With the assistance of our friendly, skilled and HIPPA certified agents, your business can be available to your customers 24-hours a day while you busy yourself with other important business matters;
- Virtual Answering Services – virtual answering services can make all the difference to your Hawaii business. While you can’t be available to your customers 24-hours a day, our service agents can. And we will do things so efficiently that your customers won’t even know that they have reached an external provider. By familiarizing themselves with your business information, our agents will present your customers with the right information when they need it. Virtual answering services offer call answering, taking orders, providing product information, and more;
- Outsourced Answering Services – missing out on calls is bad for your business. If you don’t have the capacity and resources to efficiently manage your telephone calls, outsourcing the service is essential. This type of service ensures that your incoming calls are answered, messages are taken and sent to you. You will be provided with your own dedicated telephone number and recording of sales leads and orders. Why miss out on potential business when you can outsource your office services and march on to success!
- Small Business Phone Services – lacking the time to manage your client orders, bring in new business, perform daily administrative tasks and answer every incoming call does not mean that you’re a bad businessman. It simply means that the demand for your business outweighs your resources and this is easily solved with small business phone services from us. These services are designed to free your time by taking care of your phone calls. You will be surprised at just how much more you can get done if you aren’t always on the phone. Our service includes bilingual 24/7 call answering and providing general assistance required by customers;
- Bilingual Answering Services – providing your customers with assistance in their own language is vitally important. Our bilingual service is provided by professional, well-spoken agents in English and Spanish;
- After hours answering services – consider how happy you are when you can complete sales, ask product related questions and gather information about a product and service you are interested in, outside of business hours. Being available to your customers 24/7 is what will put your business a step ahead of the competition. It doesn’t mean that you must personally be available – our after-hours agents will stand in for you. Now your customers can place orders, ask questions, get company information and more, at the times that suit them best.
Industries Served by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. in Hawaii
- Emergency restoration
- Funeral services
- Home health care
- Medical Offices
- Property management
- Real estate
Choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. for Your Business Answering Services in Hawaii
If you want custom-designed and professional telephone answering services in Hawaii for your business, you have come to the right place. At Sunshine Communication Services, Inc., in Hawaii, we offer you the type of telephone answering services that boost your customer service levels as well as your corporate image. Become more efficient and profitable with our help.
Why choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc.?
- We provide our clients with their own dedicated business telephone number
- Our telephone answering agents are bilingual and can assist your customers in English & Spanish
- All our agents are skilled and certified by HIPAA
- We are available at any time – day or night – 365 days a year
Need more information and advice on our professional business telephone answering services? Contact us via email or telephone at Sunshine Communication Services, Inc.