Medical Answering Services in Colorado
Colorado is regarded as the “highest state” – with the highest mean elevation of any state and the highest low point. It is also the only state to have had three Governors serve in a single day. Highs and lows like these are part of life – as are the ups and downs of running a medical practice.
Medical Answering Services in Colorado
From the University of Colorado Hospital and the Porter Adventist Hospital to the Medical Center of the Rockies and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services, communication is a vital element of the modern medical practice. By using an outsourced answering service, you ensure that you keep the communication channels between your practice and your patients open. There are a couple of ways of doing this:
- A 24/7/365 answering service is ideal for medical offices: day-to-day patients may be seen during your regular opening hours, while emergency calls can be answered and correctly redirected. In their time of need, your patients get peace of mind knowing that they don’t have to wait for hours and that they will speak to a “real” human being.
- Using a bilingual answering service gives your practice a caring and compassionate reputation. The very word ‘colorado’ means ‘colored red’ in Spanish – referring to the red silt carried by the Colorado River from the mountains. When stressed with a medical emergency, being able to speak in one’s mother tongue is a huge relief to your patients – imagine the positive impact when your telephones
- Appointment setting, cancellation and rescheduling
- Billing questions
- Office directions
- Prescription re-order
Our superb services include:
1. Telephone Answering Services
When it comes to the wellbeing of your patients, a recorded voice message just doesn’t cut it. Our medical call answering services ensure that your patients received customized, one-on-one attention every time they call.
2. Virtual Telephone Receptionist
In a medical practice, nursing staff often find their time taken up by administrative responsibilities such as answering the phone. A virtual telephone receptionist frees you and your staff to spend more time devoted to patients.
3. Virtual Answering Services
Whether your patients are calling to inquire about appointments, medical records, accounts or even in an emergency… our knowledgeable and friendly call center agents can filter and direct inquiries as necessary.
4. Outsourced Answering Services
When you choose medical answering services through Sunshine Communications Services, Inc. you receive your own phone line and call center agents trained specifically to handle calls to your business. You’ll ensure that your patients are well looked after, and give yourself more time to dedicate to patients.
5. Small Business Phone Services
Telephone answering services in Harrisburg, PA are the perfect solution for small practices. You’ll save on costs of hiring administrative staff while ensuring that your patients’ questions are handled promptly with discretion.
6. Bilingual Answering Services
In the medical industry, it is especially important to make sure patients feel at ease. With call center operators, available to speak in both English and Spanish, you don’t have to worry about patients feeling uncomfortable because of language barriers.
7. After hours answering services
Our tailor-made call answering solutions ensure that all inquiries and communication are directed through the right channels, and are available 24-hours a day. Urgent calls are directed as such, and we even offer an emergency dispatch service.
Industries Served by Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. in Colorado:
- Emergency restoration
- Funeral services
- Home health care
- Property management
- Real estate
Choose Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. for Medical Answering Services in Colorado
Established in 1974, Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. is fully licensed and HIPAA compliant. Our sunny and well-trained staff is waiting to help you keep in touch with your Colorado patients.
For information on a customized medical answering service solution, designed and based on your requirements, please contact us today.