20 Feb 7 Questions to ask to when evaluating physician answering service companies
A doctor’s office is a busy and high-pressure work environment, where often the phone seems to ring off the hook. Doctors and nursing staff must often handle high call volumes – something that there simply isn’t time for, resulting in many patient inquiries slipping through the cracks.
Our doctor’s answering service from Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. is a fantastic solution that saves you time and money. You can rest assured that all calls to your medical practice will be handled with absolute professionalism, allowing you to focus on your patients without incurring the expense of hiring admin and reception staff. All messages are directed back to you via your choice of email, text, telephone or fax – with urgent calls and emergencies receiving priority.
What to ask before hiring a doctor’s answering service for your medical practice:
- What training do your call operators receive? – All our call center agents receive extensive training and are HIPAA accredited. This means that they are equipped with all the skills to be able to communicate with your patients in a friendly, understanding yet professional manner.
- Are your call operators discrete? – We hire only the best call center agents who are thoroughly trained in customer service. We understand the need for confidentiality when dealing with patient records and our staff is 100% trustworthy and discrete.
- Are your services available after hours? – If you are evaluating physician answering service companies, choosing a service provider that operates after hours is essential. Our 24-hour, 365 days a year call answering service gives you the peace of mind that your patients can contact your offices any time of the day or night.
- Do you offer emergency dispatch? – In addition to a 24-hour service, we also offer emergency dispatch. This is essential to ensure that any urgent medical situations are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Can I customize your services? – Whether your practice is large or small, our doctor’s answering service can be tailored to your needs and budget. You decide the hours you require the service and pay only for those hours. In addition, our call center agents can be provided with information specific to your business to offer a better and more relevant service.
- Do you offer bilingual services? – When your patients are concerned about their health, being able to communicate in the language of their choice goes a long way to easing their fears and making them feel valued and comfortable. We offer both English and Spanish speaking call center agents.
- Are you affordable? – In a busy doctor’s office, nursing staff often must perform reception and admin duties, distracting them from their daily responsibilities. Our physician answering service frees time for you and your employees, at a fraction of the cost of hiring additional staff.
With professional, knowledgeable call center agents who understand the need for confidentiality, plus added benefits to help you maintain excellent customer service, Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. provides a superior physician answering service to help you manage your calls.
For further information, contact us at Sunshine Communication Services, Inc. today.